There is so much more to Real Estate Photography than just aiming a camera at a room. Avenue Eye takes the time to compose the most realistic interpretations of the home and present it as a complete package. Every home is unique, and no matter what the size, attention to detail is put into every room. All of our photography is done by a highly qualified professional who is not just a photographer, but someone who also understands the psychology of what makes people buy a home. The photos that you see on our website were taken by the same person who will shoot YOUR listing. While some photography services use a “Fish-eye” wide angle lens and set off a big bright flash, or just throw the photos they took into a computer processing program and give you what it spits out the other side, we understand that the most important thing is to make a home feel natural, warm and inviting. We use as much natural light as possible, and with multiple exposures, blend the light so that every room comes out just right. No matter how big or small the room or home is, EVERY photo is given the same amount of attention.
Our photos are regularly featured in architectural and design magazines, as we are the choice of many builders, designers and home staging companies all around Southern California. The actual photo shoot is just the first step to producing our highest quality images. Every picture goes through a Digital process to be color corrected, enhanced and produced to create what you see. Each photo is processed individually to ensure the highest quality and most realistic view. We use only the most up to date cameras and software, including Photoshop, Lightroom, After Effects, InDesign and more!
When you order a photo shoot with us, here’s what you get:
– All photos will be digitally delivered to you as soon as they are available.
– You will receive as many photos as we can give you. Unlike our competition, we don’t set a time limit on our shoots or limit the quantity of pictures that you’ll get. Some photography services offer packages of 8 or 10 or 12 photos. The MLS typically holds around 50. A package of 10 photos is just not realistic for most homes in Southern California, and clearly is being offered by someone who doesn’t understand the Real Estate industry.
– All photos come in two formats… “MLS” format, (which is the perfect file size when uploading to the MLS or your own personal website,) and in their “High Definition” format, which should be used for any print advertising you might do.
– “MLS Compliant” pictures. We know the rules of what you can and CAN’T have in your pictures, and we make sure that all of the pictures you get from us meet the current guidelines. (No Listing Signs, no people in the shots, no animals…)
– Technical Support. If you’re having any issues with what we send you, we want to know about it, and we want to help you solve those issues! Call us or email us for a quote and see why Avenue Eye is the BEST investment you can make when selling a home.